• Plug the machine into the main socket.
• Switch on the machine before it contacts with the wall surface to verify its rotating direction. Teeth must rotate forward as shown in
• Lean the machine laterally to the wall. Slowly insert the milling cutter into the wall
• Hold the machine firmly to avoid initial vibrations
How to Operate?
|Rated voltage 230V (AC)||Rated voltage 230V (AC)|
|Frequency 50Hz||Frequency 50Hz|
|Rated power 2000W||Rated power 2000W|
|Output Rotational Speed (No-load speed) 2200r/min||Output Rotational Speed (No-load speed) 2200r/min|
|Grooving depth adjustment 25/35mm||Grooving depth adjustment 25/35mm|
|Grooving width adjustment 25-35mm||Grooving width adjustment 25-35mm|
|Net weight 8kg||Net weight 8kg|
|Packing model BMC||Packing model BMC|
|Certification GS /CE/EMC/ROHS||Certification GS /CE/EMC/ROHS|
- Citadel brings solution for wall grooving. It provides products such as Unique Grip and Switch for easy horizontal and vertical grooves and Unique blade design for clean grooves and less dust.
- Through this machine there is time saving of of almost 80% and cost saving of almost 80%.
- It can be used on concrete , Concrete Blocks & RCC Bands. It can also cut Red Clay Bricks , AAC Blocks , CLC Blocks with this machine.